Sunday, March 18, 2012

{Convention}

I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to go to convention this year! My mom has been a Stampin' UP! Demo for about 15 years & has gone to Convention many times. one of my favorite things to do when she came back was to go through all her swaps.

She's a bit of a swap-a-holic & takes no less than 500 swaps, but likes to take at least 1000. That number sounds overwhelming to these ears!


So far, I'm up to 80 swaps, with the hopes nothing I've made will be eliminated from the upcoming 2012-2013 Stampin' UP! Catalog.

Here's one I CASE'd just today. It was pretty quick to make & (I think) it turned out pretty cute, so I think this will be one of my swaps.



I used the new Summer Smooches DSP for this cute card. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment