Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby {Love}

I've been saying for a few years now I'd love to have more babies. I adore babies. They're soft & snuggly & warm & YUMMY! I wanted to be a midwife for a while, just so I could have more babies, without being in charge of raising them. :)

Caring for babies is a breeze compared to raising children. Note that I say this now, since my youngest baby is 5. I'm sure I was singing a different tune 5 years ago, in the middle of the night. heehee


I have a few pregnant friends who are due to have their babies soon, so I've been case-ing baby cards on Stampin' Connection & found one I love. I wanted to do it as a convention swap, but decided I'd better just do one to see how much work goes in to it, before deciding to make 25 of them.


I'm so glad I did!

While this took time too much time to consider doing them as a swap, it turned out so adorable & can't wait to give it to my girlfriend with her shower gift!



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Packed for Baby, Tiny Tags
Paper: Pretty in Pink, & Regal Rose
Ink Pads: Pretty in Pink, & Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Flower Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Blender Pens

Thanks for peeking in! :)

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment