Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's Always Best to be Polite ~ My Digital Studio Project ~ FREEBIE!!

Pin It

I ran across this saying on Pinterest today and I loved it so much I had to pretty it up!


I'm about to start a job at a office that has had a rough time lately. I'm told, based on the current climate, to expect to need a reminder of this principle on a fairly regular basis, so I opened up My Digital Studio and made quick work of it!

I LOVE MDS! It's very user friendly and I love that I can use all that Stampin' Up! has to offer in digital content, as well as import .svg files from anywhere on the internet and use those as well! BONUS! :)

Click on the link on the right sidebar to get your FREE trial of MDS TODAY! I'm happy to show you how to use it and I know you will love it as much as I do.

If you would like a copy of this image, please feel free to email me at sbm1001@gmail.com and I will gladly email it to you. If you would like it in a certain color, please leave me a comment with your request and I will fill it as quickly as possible!
 
P.S. Help a girl out and PIN the heck outta this for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment