Friday, August 9, 2013

August ~ A Month FULL of Birthday's Around Here! Plus a {Confession}...SHHH!

In August, just in my immediate family, there are 8 Birthday's! September isn't much better! I'm a paper crafter who LOVES the nearly immediate gratification of creating some thing beautiful. I have a confession, though. I make far, far more cards than I send out.

Tell me I'm not alone in my sin!? During Convention, I had the distinct impression I should try to do my best to send out at least one card to someone who makes a difference in my life, or the life of someone I love, every week. So far, I'm pleased to report I'm on track. :)

Here's a sweet Birthday card, with some my favorite bright colors,  that was super fast to whip up. It would make for a great class project and would be easy to step up to make it a WOW card! I'm thinking one of my nieces will enjoy this. I have the cutest, sweetest nieces EVER!

 

Supplies:
Stamps:
Best of Birthdays (132929)
Paper:
Melon Mambo CS (115320)
Island Indigo CS (122923)
Daffodil Delight (119683)
Gingham Garden (129310)
Ink:
Island Indigo (126986)
Melon Mambo (126948)
Fun Tools:
Big Shot (113439)
Chevron Embossing Folder (127749)
Embellishments:
Rhinestone Basic Jewels  (119246)
Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399)
Best of Birthdays


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment