Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yippee-Skippee!! The Paper Players Sketch Challenge PP156

In an effort to challenge myself to get my toosh down in to my Craft Cave more often, and either get my craft on or get some organizing done, I'm going to be participating in various challenges. I'm super excited to show off my most recent creation, inspired by this week's Paper Players Sketch Challenge.


I HOPE I WIN!!! :)


 


 Go check out the other submissions over at The Paper Players and leave them some love! :)

Supplies:
Stamps:
Yippee-Skippee, Positively Chevron, Gorgeous Grunge, You're Amazing, Hearts a Flutter
Paper:
Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:
Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Illuminate Watermark
Fun Tools:
Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Scallop Circle Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Embellishments:
Island Indigo 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Tea Lace Doily, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. LOL! This is certainly a card that packs a punch---inside and out! CUTE! Love your choice of colors as well as sentiments! Lots of fun! Thanks for making my sketch look great this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a really fun one to do. Thank YOU for the inspiration to do it! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, love all the elements you've added to the sketch. These colors are so much fun and I'm delighted you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments, Nance! :) I'm very new to sketch challenges, so I never know if I'm overdoing or under-doing things, so I really appreciate the feedback!

      Delete