Friday, July 26, 2013

Oh, Hello!

I am in love with the stamp set, Oh, Hello! I find I keep going back to it, though I have other stamps calling out to me for some love.


This little beauty was made for a card swap I participated in at Convention. I wound up making about 40 of them, which turned out to be a lot of "fussy cutting", as one observer put it. I took the bits and pieces with me wherever I went, just to get it done! My kids had swimming lessons that week, so while I got some strange looks, I did get them all done and as a bonus I was also able to share what I love with some new friends!

I'm also excited to enter this in to the Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge!!


 

Supplies:
Stamps:
Oh, Hello! (Wood 131931, Clear 130733)
En Francias (Wood 128562, Clear127790)
Itty Bitty Banners (Wood 132022, Clear 126257)
Paper: 
Very Vanilla (101650)
Melon Mambo (115320)
Pool Party (122924)
Ink: 
Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Versamark (102283)
Stampin' Write Markers ~ Gumball Green, Melon Mambo
Fun Tools:
Big Shot (113439)
Designer Frames Embossing Folder (123130)
Stripes Embossing Folder (123128)
Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859)
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275)
Embellishments:
Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (122332)

Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Love your color scheme and the black and white print just make it pop! Your fussy cutting really adds so much and makes for a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge #261!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Margaret! I'm in love with Pool Party right now...it's such a gorgeous, fun, summer color, don't you think!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Shannon, this is a great stamp set. Love your card and I'm sure it was well received at convention. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Debbie! It's been fun & I look forward to future Connie & Mary challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love these colors! So bright and fresh! Love that bitty flower on the bow! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sweet comment, Deb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about your card! The colors, the choice of stamps and embellishments..just beautiful! So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! I look forward to more weeks of playing with you all!

      Delete
  8. Oh how pretty! I just LOVE your colors on this! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I just love all these lovely comments this week! My head is getting big from all the compliments. ;) Especially coming from you, Mary! I'm a big fan! :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice compliment.

      Delete